Luxury and Location, A Quality Family Residence with it All
Exuding quality and elegance throughout, from the imposing presence to the resort style alfresco entertaining setting. This sumptuous residence spares no expense in the pursuit of a luxurious family environment all sitting 36 acres approx. of land with electronic remote front gates.
Quality fittings and finishes are featured throughout. Totalling 4 quality bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 4 toilets and a double remote garage. Highlights include formal living and dining room, stylish kitchen/family/dining space opening out for the enjoyment of the heated swimming pool with its own bathroom/change room facilities, cricket pitch, large rumpus/gym and games room with alfresco surrounds.
Upstairs is a multi-purpose retreat and the fourth bedroom. The luxurious master bedroom suite boasts an ensuite, walk in robe and a Juliette balcony.
An underground 1000 bottle wine cellar from the ground level will certainly impress.
* Tas oak timber flooring, high ceilings throughout
* Quality new window coverings and light fittings
* Quality kitchen, wine cellar and pantry in the kitchen
* Master ensuite, walk in robe with Juliette balcony
* Air-conditioning heating cooling
* Double auto garage with internal entry
* Auto iron driveway gates, pool security and electronic alarm
* 1 huge dam- great for kayaking/water sports with the kids or perhaps fill with your favourite freshwater fish
*Picturesque landscaped low maintenance gardens and surrounds
* Only 20 minutes away from Launceston.
Municipality: George Town
Zoning: Rural Resource
School Catchments: Star Of The Sea College
Waters Rates: $548.00pa approx
Rates: $2,000.00pa approx
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.