The Ultimate Hobby Farm Tree Change
A rare offering seldom comes to the market where a residence is presented for sale in such a sought after location.
Set on 14.73ha approx. of picturesque semi-rural land, this appealing property offers the hobby farm lifestyle of your dreams. A superb setting in which to raise a family, featuring undulating cleared land with a natural bush outlook, paddocks for stock and the kids’ ponies.
The beautifully maintained/renovated family home is situated on a quiet, no through road. The home offers an easy lifestyle, with spacious open-plan living areas, dining area, a large recently renovated kitchen with stone benchtops, quality appliances and a large, walk in pantry. There are 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, a newly renovated main bathroom with double vanity and walk in shower. The main bedroom offers a walk in robe and new ensuite.
Exeter is nearby where you will find local schools, shops/supermarket, doctors, service station and the famous Exeter Bakery.
This beautiful home has too many features to list. I can assure you that on your inspection you will certainly be impressed.
• 14.73ha property is mainly pasture with securely fenced paddocks and gravity fed water troughs from a spring fed dam. The property can be used to run up to 20 head of cattle
• Double garage converted to home office or rumpus with third toilet
• Stockyards and cattle ramp
• Large hay shed and large machinery shed/workshop with power
• 10kw solar panel system
• Established trees including a variety of fruit trees
• Fully fenced and secure backyard suitable for children and/or pets
• Town water
• Substantial built in storage throughout
Offers closing on Thursday 12th April 2018 at close of business.
Municipality: West Tamar
Zoning: Ruaral Living
School Catchments: Exeter Primary School & Exeter High School
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.