BENVILLE Sensationally styled with a high end renovation.
Bound to excite with its position in a low-traffic street near Heritage forest renowned for cycling and walking trails, this fully renovated character 4 bedroom 2 bathroom residence delivers low-maintenance ease and vogue finishes.
Boasting high ceilings, European high efficiency double glazed windows in the extension, impressive solid timber floors and large sliding doors leading out to a north facing private deck and lush gardens, this space is ideal for entertaining. A stunning kitchen equipped with a Natural Gas/electric 900mm free standing stove and is accompanied by a generous light filled open plan dining and lounge room with natural gas heating and reverse cycle air conditioning.
Designed for downsizers, young families or first home buyers alike, this property features a master bedroom complimented by an ensuite and a stylish family bathroom creating a contemporary feel throughout.
With an 6mx7m garage, a separate home office or studio with polished concrete floor and additional off-street parking space behind gates, this property is ideally located in close proximity to UTAS Stadium, CBD, The Star Theatre and Inveresk.
With all the hard work already done, this beautiful quality-renovated home is ready to move straight into and enjoy!
– Vogue single storey 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home in a low-traffic area;
– Near Heritage park trails;
– Large lounge/dining zone flowing to a north deck and lush garden;
– Stunning kitchen perfect for entertaining;
– Master bedroom with large robes and ensuite;
– 6mx7m garage plus additional off-street parking and separate studio;
– Natural Gas heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning;
– Walk to buses, CBD, primary school and local shops;
Water Rates: $1,000.00pa approx
Council Rates: $1,450.00pa approx
Build size: 143m2
Land Size: 665m2
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.