Room to grow with the future in mind
Bathed in sunlight from dawn until dusk, fall in love with this versatile, original 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom plus rumpus home, offering a wide range of possibilities which will appeal greatly to owner occupiers, investors and developers alike.
Oriented to maximise northern light spilling into the spacious living areas, the large lounge room sweeps through to the dining room and kitchen, complemented by a walk in pantry, all rooms are large in stature including a down stairs rumpus, 4th bedroom, bathroom, laundry and double garage.
Set in a tightly-held neighbourhood, young families will appreciate the low-traffic and the outlook where walking to Riverside Primary/High Schools, Riverside Golf course, buses and Riverside Shopping centre is an absolute breeze.
For the growing family, Riverside High School zoning and nearby sporting clubs are attractive benefits, as is the excellent scope to extend and update over time.
* Original 4 bedroom home in a family-friendly neighbourhood
* Perfect for families, investors or developers
* A spacious open lounge, dining and large kitchen
* Fantastic sun, landscaped gardens, double garage
* Walk to the Riverside Primary Schools, parks and bus
* Zoned for Riverside High, near the Trail Race, boat ramp
* Update as your family grows
Built: 1968 approx
Municipality: West Tamar
Zoning: General Residential
Waters Rates: 928pa approx
Rates: $1,320pa approx