Open Home this Saturday at 10:00 am
Positioned approximately 12 minutes from the CBD in the sought-after subdivision Drivers Run. Boasting a stunning outlook to the nearby mountains and surrounding bushland, this beautiful family home is sure to impress. With 2.8 acres of fully fenced land, this home was built and designed to take full advantage of the sun, lifestyle and view. As you enter through the electric gate you immediately sense the peace and tranquillity of this property and look forward to coming home.
Some of its awesome features include:
– Beautiful kitchen with stone benches, gas cooktop and quality Bosch appliances.
– Large open plan living and lounge immersed in an abundance of natural light and connecting to the most amazing sun room / entertaining area with polished concrete flooring and full-length floor to ceiling glass providing a stunning outlook to the nearby bushland and mountains
– Cosy wood fire provides both a beautiful ambient and warmth to the main living area
– Spacious master suite with ample built in wardrobes and ensuite with floor heating
– 3 sizable bedrooms all with built in wardrobes PLUS study
– Separate laundry with walk in linen/ storage room
– Energy efficiency has been considered with the installation of 3KW solar panels, double glazed windows throughout and double insulation in the walls and ceiling
– 50,000 litre water tanks giving you an abundance of water
– Separate 8×9 metre powered three bay garaging with remote access and workshop area
– Access to almost 290 acres of bushland reserve and Distillery Creek, perfect for horse riding, mountain bike riding or bush walking.
12 minutes to the CBD and less than 10 minutes to Newstead!
Those who inspect will not be disappointed, call to arrange an inspection today.
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.