Outstanding Family Space – Yours to Embrace
A spacious family abode and superb entertainer, this appealing renovated weatherboard home offers its next fortunate owners generous living areas, zoned bedroom accommodation and an expansive north facing entertaining area. Immaculately maintained throughout, it sits in the sought-after East Launceston School Zone and an easy walk to Scotch Oakburn Middle and Junior Schools.
Bathed in natural light, family friendly features include a living room with french door access to the flat rear yard, open kitchen/family/meals area, light central bathroom, separate toilet, European laundry, a handy study nook and private master bedroom boasting a huge ensuite. The home has a reverse cycle air conditioning system and a ducted heat transfer system to keep the kids warm.
Local shops are just around the corner with Newstead Shopping Centre minutes away. Direct access to the CBD and eateries. Hobblers Bridge Reserve is a bonus for active families.
* Free standing Belling stove and solid granite benchtop in the kitchen;
* Walk in pantry;
* Ducted heating transfer and split system air-conditioner;
* High ceilings and period character;
* Easy-care timber flooring;
* Rear undercover entertaining area with flat backyard;
* Secure side gates, garden hot house, fully automated irrigation system;
* Garage with heaps of storage.
Rates: $700pa approx
Water Rates: $1,167pa approx
Zoning: General Residential