Traditional Charm Meets 1950’s Character
A warm and inviting home offering solutions for tight knit family living, this traditional 1950’s style red brick home, c1957, radiates warmth throughout. Set privately on an elevated block with magnificent views in the Trevallyn/Riverside School Zone, flooded with natural northern light.
Formal living room at the front of the home retain period features. The dining area comes off the central kitchen and is equipped with side bench, ample cupboard space and new stove. The rear leads to the unexpected bonus of a very private, elevated rear garden with vegetable gardens, watering system and cubby house.
Walk to Trevallyn Primary School, shops and cafes and bus to the CBD.
* Family room with Air conditioning and wood heating
* Master bedroom with a view
* Single garage with remote, under house storage well-tended gardens
* North/easterly facing, family friendly backyard
* Three bedrooms, One bathroom, Two toilets
Zoning: 10.0 General Residential
Water Rates: $1,121.00 pa approx
Rates: $1,436.00 pa approx