Family Lifestyle in a Privileged Location
Built in 1985, this is a well-kept home for a growing family, showcasing multiple living areas, a blackwood kitchen and backyard paradise with a solar heated summer use pool, half tennis court and an impressive rose garden on approximately 1,375 square metres.
Tiled entrance with featured timberwork, formal dining room complemented by two informal lounges, front office or 4th bedroom and a study downstairs. Upstairs is the master bedroom with ensuite and dual walk-in robes. Another two large bedrooms with built in robes and a rumpus room retreat/5th bedroom share the main bathroom.
Complementing the granite tops in the kitchen, you will find electric cooking appliances, a walk-in pantry all adjoining a large family room. The indoor pool is solar heated and boasts an adjoining electric sauna and additional storage area for pool equipment. The half tennis court is flood lit and a wonderful area for youngsters to exercise.
Further luxuries include floor heating, internal access to the double garage, an array of fruit trees and an impressive vegetable garden. Minutes to a medical centre, buses and Kings Meadow’s shops and cafes, you will be conveniently located to a selection of primary, secondary and private schools. Also easy access to sports facilities, reserves and the southern freeway.
– Built in 1985 and maintained exceptionally well
– Separate dining, lounge, rumpus and family living areas
– Heated pool and a floodlit half court
– Upper level master bedroom with ensuite and main bathroom room
– Granite kitchen benches and electric appliances
– Floor heating and all on a large 1,375m2 block.
– All downstairs windows and several upstairs are all double security locked
– Large brick outbuilding containing pool filter and spacious garden equipment storage
– 4 extensive storage areas upstairs
Zoning: General Residential
School Catchments: Norwood Primary School & Queechy High School or Kings Meadows High School
Water Rates: $3,848.00pa approx
Rates: $1,465.00pa approx
Sims for Property has no reason to doubt the accuracy of the information in this document which has been sourced from means which are considered reliable, however we cannot guarantee accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.